Limited Warranty of BRT Bikes
BRT Bikes guarantees to the original purchaser that BRT brand frames, forks, and wheels on new BRT bikes are free of defects both in material and craftsmanship for the following specified time frames:
– Road or triathlon frames: 3 years
– BRT forks, wheels or paint: 2 years
All other original parts (derailleurs, handlebars, saddles, etc.) are covered exclusively by the warranty offered by their original manufacturer.
The purchaser may extend the warranty two years for road or triathlon frames and one year for rigid forks or BRT wheels if the product is registered within 30 days of its purchase.
The warranty will not be extended if the product is repaired/replaced.
The warranty excludes
The abovementioned warranty, or any implicit warranty, excludes:
– Modifications to the original state.
– Bikes that have been maintained or repaired by post-sale services not authorised by BRT Bikes.
– The normal wear and tear of parts such as tyres, chains, cassette, plates, breaks and cables with the exception of defects in assembly or materials
– Using the bike for purposes beyond its scope of design
– Paint finish resulting from using the bicycle in extreme climates or conditions
– The hourly rate applied for changes or replacements
– Damages caused by severe crashes or accidents
– Damages caused by not following the owner’s instructions guide
Limited repair policy
The mentioned warranty is limited exclusively to replacing defective parts for others of equal or greater value and may include variations in colour and/or finishing of said parts.
Under no circumstance shall BRT Bikes be responsible for direct dyears, dyears for personal injuries, material dyears or economic loss, whether it is based on the product contract, warranty, negligence or responsibility.
Any complaint or request under this warranty shall be presented through a post-sale service authorised by BRT Bikes or directly at BRT Bikes. The receipt of purchase must also be presented, or other proof of the date of purchase, in order to process complaints under the warranty.
Once BRT Bikes receives the complaint or request, we will answer the purchaser within a maximum time frame of 15 days.
Complaints posed outside of Spain may be subject to additional fees and restrictions.
This commercial warranty does not affect the legal rights of consumers and users in the absence of conformity between the products and the contract, as products are independent and compatible with the commercial warranty.